I've been listening a lot to a very intense audio book called Conversations with God. If you haven't heard of it, I suggest you check it out- regardless of your religious preference. Sometimes I wonder why I seem to be the only one I know who can't just deal with things being just what they are, and nothing more. Even when I was little I sought out religion, and craved to learn everything I could about all different types of them. Now, saying that, I am not religious. But I am spiritual. I think it's important to know the difference.
People these days are so pushed away from anything more important than what they're going to wear, or what they're going to do, more or less what they are here for and what truly makes them happy. Organized religion has put out the flame on peoples faith. Who blames them? Why should people want to believe and practice faiths that have so many contradictions that you can't help but to question their credibility? I'll get into that more later.
My entire life I've sought out what's behind the curtains of what we would call physical reality. Asking questions that I don't know the answers to, and that may very well not have any answers at all. I'm making this blog more or less to be able to expand on my thoughts, and from it maybe become more aware of what I am trying to accomplish, learn, experience or achieve. Because right now, I feel incredibly lost....
I know exactly what I believe, and that works for me. I've known it my entire life. People seek religion, but you never had to seek it, you just have to remember it. I know what I believe is right. For me. My way to faith is not the only way, just a different one.
I can't seem to understand how some people think that just because someone has different thoughts or ideas about a certain thing that is different than their own, that it must be wrong. Our world is crashing down due to the closed minded and unevolved people of this earth. I just can't seem to grasp how people can be so oblivious to their own blindness..
0 comments:
Post a Comment